Must Have Been the Roses
“I don’t know, maybe it was the roses” that makes this gathered chiffon confection so delightfully complete.
- A-line dress with gathered chiffon skirt and pull up drape detail on side front.
- Corset bodice is decorated with a diagonal row of silk flowers and feather detail.
- Flower cluster detail at center back, chiffon belt attached at waist, floor length.
- 100% silk chiffon
- Dull satin self and lining.
- Adjustable inner corset for a perfect fit.
- Back zip.
Silk chiffon bodice has slight signs of wear, primarily on the back. (some pulling and snagging). Appears gently worn due to a few photoshoots. Overall great condition and ready for the big day!
36C corset, 29.5" waist, 44" lower hip